XANDO, located at Rijsenbergstraat 62, 9000 – Ghent, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
9000 – Ghent
+32 9 388 37 70
The Data Protection Officer of XANDO can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data that we process
XANDO processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide these to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Address data
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without that permission, please contact us at email@example.com and we will remove this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
XANDO processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to perform our services
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- Inform you if you receive a notification or message through a user account on one of our websites or web applications
- Send you promotions and content when relevant
Automated decision making
XANDO does, on the basis of automated processing, make decisions about matters that may affect people. These are decisions that are made by computer programs or systems, without a human being (such as an XANDO employee) being involved. XANDO uses the following computer programs or systems: Quaderno (invoicing), WordPress, Google Suite (sending e-mails regarding a contact request), Mollie (online payment). In addition, we also use various self-written web applications.
How long we keep personal data
XANDO does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data are collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
- Data from customer administration> As long as the customer relationship exists> So that we can always contact our customers. Data will be treated confidentially and will not be provided to third parties unless explicit permission has been given.
- Data from contact forms> As long as the website exists> So that contact can always be made with our customers, users or fans or so that they can do this with their own (end) customers. Data will be treated confidentially and will not be provided to third parties unless explicit permission has been given.
- Data from newsletter lists> As long as the subscriber exists> So that we can keep sending our subscribers relevant email updates.
- Data from our web applications or websites> As long as the user account exists> So that contact can always be made with our users and the functionality remains active for them. Data will be treated confidentially and will not be provided to third parties unless explicit permission has been given.
XANDO does not sell your information to third parties and only provides this if this is necessary for the implementation of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
XANDO only uses technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not infringe on your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preferences. We can also use this to optimize our website and reporting. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that was previously saved via the settings of your browser.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by XANDO and you have the right to data transferability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we request that you send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make in this copy your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and National register number. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but within four weeks. XANDO would also like to point out that you have the possibility to file a complaint with the national data protection authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link: https://www.gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit.be
How we protect personal data
XANDO takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly protected or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via email@example.com